Friday, September 25, 2009

Selenite Crystal

My coworker received a selenite crystal as a gift from a friend. Apparently it is in a wand shape and is supposed to ward off bad spirits in order to create only a positive aura. We've been talking about where to hang it between our cubicles with the hopes of providing a more positive energy.
Okay, I've been joking about hanging it up and am quite skeptical about its influence.
My Friday appointments always tend to be more flakey so I have more time than usual and decided to research the crystal. This is what I found.

They are "especially useful for removing entities or energetic parasites during the aura....Selenite can provoke protection from the angelic realm and also dispels negative energies....removes energy blocks from physical and etheric bodies."

"Selenite allows us to consciously understand our own deepest inner truth, that part of ourselves which is not body, not emotions or throughts, but pure spirit...helps us to filter out ego-based messages and thoughts...It also can help to clear up mental confusion."

So I read that kind of laughing to my coworker until it suddenly dawned on me that she may have never been joking. Between the yoga and special sprays that she's conjured up, maybe she really does think this crystal will work.
Maybe I'm wrong - maybe this crystal will change my work life and our 2 cubicles. I guess we'll find out next week when the wand shaped selenite is hanging on a braided piece of colorful yarn from the ceiling between our desks.
Any of you think it will work?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's probably more that the people that believe in these objects, put forth more positive energy than normal because they believe that the object is working. so...it does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jen. I think if we look for the positive we tend to be more positive. It's all in our attitude.

    ReplyDelete