Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday afternoon at 4:30 pm. These are the circumstances -
- I got up to go to the bathroom and I get back and the lights on my whole half of the building are already shut off.
- I think there might only be 2 of us left ... I don't think either of us are working.
- Friday afternoon appointments are always no shows.
- I can see out the windows over the top of my cubicle/office. The sky is blue and beautiful and is just beaconing me!
- As soon as I get home, I'm going to pour a handful of candy corns in my hand and devour them. I have been craving anything with sugar since my breakfast bowl of Cocoa Puffs.
- I get to go camping tonight and hiking in a lovely canyon tomorrow. I'm stoked.
- It's still a little too hot for my tastes for being at this point in the Fall. I'd appreciate it if it cooled off by 10 degrees, starting tomorrow.
- I need a man...but for a good reason. I want to go to Israel. I read the State Department Travel Warning today and it looks like a dangerous place (like most of the places my heart desires to go). Thus, I need a man who will accompany me and be my bodyguard/entertainment around Israel...and maybe Greece. Okay, and if I can't find a man, anyone else want to take a risky adventure to Israel and Greece with me???
That's it. May you have a merry weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Becky you're funny! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "i need a man" comment. and the one about devouring candy corns. we all have a terrible sweet tooth, don't we?
    good luck with the israel/greece trip. definitely don't go by yourself...i bet you could find a few people that would like to go.

    ReplyDelete