Jen sent this to me and I figured, why not answer it...
1. Were you named after anyone? I think Rebekah in the Bible.
2. When was the last time you cried? I don't think I've cried since Halloween - when I moved from Provo, haha.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, I think it does the job and I can write incredibly small.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Depends on the day - anything that's deli fresh.
5. Do you have kids? Obviously not.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Sure, I like me.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never does a sarcastic word slip from my mouth.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, unless they were removed without someone telling me.
9. Would you bungee jump? Probably not, but then again I didn't think I'd do the human slingshot up Hobble Creek either. Check it out on You Tube. It was awesome!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Quaker Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares (and it makes the best milk!)
11. Do you untie your shoes? Except for my running shoes, I don't have any with laces...
12. Do you think your strong? The arm I hold up the blow dryer with is pretty tough :)
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I almost never crave or want ice cream. The end.
14. First thing you notice about people? their personality? or their dreamy smile and look in their eyes (which is sometimes creepy)
15. Red or Pink? I own considerably more pink.
16. Least favorite thing about yourself? Sometimes I'm shy.
17. Who do you miss the most? It'd be nice if Natausha, my side kick, were here... but I still talk to her about 3 times a day, at least.
18. What color shoes are you wearing? Old black (with some dust on them) flats. I'm not a shoe person.
19. What was the last thing you ate? A rolo.
20. What are you listening to right now? The Christmas music coming out of my coworkers cubicle.
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!
22. Favorite smells? Crisp fall air with the scent of bread or pumpkin spice, vanilla, etc. candles.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Natausha
24. Favorite sports to watch? I watch sports for the social scene...so whichever sport has the best people watching it.
25. Hair Color and Eye Color? Brown and Hazel.
26. Favorite Food? Mexican American Food or Shrimp.
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Hello -happy endings.
28. What color of shirt are you wearing? Pink
29. Last movie you watched? The Proposal (no worries, I closed my eyes during the inappropriate scene)
30. Hugs or kisses? Depends on whose giving them.
31. What book are you reading right now? Land of a Thousand Hills by Rosamond Carr
32. What'd you watch on TV last night? There's not even a TV in my apt.
33. Farthest you've been from home? Chile
34. Are you bored at work? Um, YES! That's what I spent so much time doing this.